If that's your perception, then let me briefly explain why USANA is so different.
- There were approximately 200,000 active associates in about 14 countries when we started in 2004, yet we were recognized at the 2010 USANA International Convention last year as being in the Top 200 income earners.
- We can only grow our income by starting new business centers (virtual stores) at the bottom of our organization.
As an employee, can you ever make as much money as your boss or the President of the company?
The U.S. Government is one of the largest pyramids in the world.
Here are some other key differences.
- USANA is a 19-year-old company, publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol USNA.
- Associates DON'T get paid for recruiting people - you are paid on volume of products sold.
- You get paid on the volume of everyone in your organization.