Friday, August 6, 2010

Most People Love Fridays!

It's the day you've been waiting for--Friday.  At 5:00 p.m. the weekend starts!  Do you have some big plans?  Gwen and I are heading to Houston on Saturday morning.  We will be with our kids.  That's what is important to us. 

My first, long-term goal after diagnosis was to live long enough to see all of my kids graduate high school.  Well, they have all graduated college now, so my goal has been far exceeded. 

Set goals for yourself!  Maybe you want to 'fire your boss' some day.  Whatever your goal is, write it done and read it twice a day-morning and evening.  Keep it constantly in front of you.  The great part about having built a solid, residual income with USANA is that Mondays are just like Fridays or Saturdays.  We enjoy the 'time freedom' to sleep in; set our own schedules and to help others succeed.

Have a great weekend!  I'll post again on Monday!

No comments: