Friday, October 29, 2010

Quality Nutritional Supplements Are Necessary!

The following video shows how uninformed the medical community and nutritionists can be about the need for taking quality vitamins and minerals.  Now, the other problem may be that there aren't many quality products and they don't know about USANA's products.

In the video, this "expert", talks about how he is healthy and just eats right.  I thought I was also very healthy when I was diagnosed with cancer.  I was running 2 miles, 3 times a week and felt great, but I felt a lump in my throat.  The surgeon went in to remove a thyroid cyst and was shocked to find cancer.  I had no warning that I was dealing with cancer.  I was in Stage III.  This person could find himself in the same position.

Quality nutritional supplements like USANA help prevent major problems from occurring.  Take a look at my post about the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements a couple of days ago.

This shows why we must have patience and be willing to educate many people on the need for nutritionals.  However, I don't recommend that you try to spend your time convincing doctors and nutritionists.  In many cases, they are convinced they know what is best.



Those of us that take quality supplements and have seen a significant improvement in our quality of life know the value of taking them.  Many people try inferior supplements and don't feel any improvement, thus they conclude that supplements are not any good.  If someone will commit to taking 5 to 7 days of the HealthPak, then they may be worth sampling.

The great thing about our products is that they work even if you don't believe they will!

Share this video from USANA's Media Center with your prospects!

No comments: